Family Dentistry - Meeting the Oral Health Care of the Entire Family
A family dentist usually works with a wide range of patients from every age group. These dentists are responsible for ensuring that tooth decay is eliminated, the patients' plaque buildup around their teeth remains at a minimum, the gums remain healthy, and cavities are filled. Whether you have concerns regarding the appearance of your teeth or you are looking for preventative oral health care, you can choose a family dentistry that offers full service dentistry in order to get all the dental needs of your family met.
The great thing about using the services of professional full service dentistry is that you can get a host of dental services for the entire family to include:
• Composite fillings - Fillings for cavities or any small hollow areas of the tooth that are made up of resins, and are matched to the color of the tooth so they are invisible when they are applied. The also serve as a good for the affected area.
• Dentures - Partial or full set offered when tooth extractions are necessary, and can be made to look like your existing teeth.
• Dental Implant - Replacement "tooth" that is integrated in your jaw, looks like a real tooth and used when a person has missing teeth that may be the result of tooth decay, periodontitis, or an injury.
• Crowns- completely cover the visible part of a tooth, and often referred to as caps. Part of your tooth remains but most of it is rebuilt to look like the tooth
• Cleaning Services - The professional removal of tartar and dental plaque in order to prevent gingivitis, cavities, and gum disease usually takes up to 30-35 minutes to complete and is rarely painful.
• General Dentistry - Meets the general oral health needs of the entire family with the use of up to date technology and methods.
• Pediatric Dentistry - Focusing on the oral health needs of children to include services that will help the child avoid tooth decay, learn good habits concerning brushing/flossing, help your child feel comfortable in the dentist's office, and much more.
Additional services you could get from a family dentistry include bridges, traditional fillings, fixing chipped teeth, dental X-rays, root canals, 24/7 emergency service, consultations, and much more. You can call and schedule a consultation with the dental office to learn more about the services they offer. The professional staff will answer all your oral health care questions and can set up an appointment so you can get the dental cares service for you or another family member.